Assistant Property Manager - Capital Park at 72 West
- $22/hr+ opportunity for incentive/bonus pay
- Health Insurance (Company Paid Option), Dental, and Vision
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401K with Company Match
- Health Savings Account (HSA) & Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company Paid Long Term Disability
- Rent Discount
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Career Development Program & Advancement Opportunities
- Educational Assistance
- Verizon & Sherwin Williams Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- One Company Culture: we all come from different backgrounds and bring a variety of unique experiences to the table. It is that diversity of perspectives and opinions that drive us to be better. Working together is what drives us forward!
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:30AM - 5:30PM & Saturdays as needed.
(include, but are not limited to)
- Accept rental payments and post rent to YARDI
- Provide general clerical assistance to the leasing office
- Maintain accurate monthly commission sheets for bonus payments
- Assume the Property Manager’s duties in the absence of the Property Manager
- Tour the property and target apartments/model
- Process applications for approval. Informs Property Manager of qualified/unqualified applicants. Follows-up with applicants regarding application status
- Type up leases and complete all necessary paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Confirm that the apartment is ready for the resident to move in on the move in date
- Orient new residents to the community
- Assist in monitoring renewals. Distributes and follows-up on renewal notices
- Answer questions for residents about the community, work orders, rent, rules, etc.
- Ensure all work orders are handled satisfactorily
- Assist with enforcing policies and rules of the community
- High school diploma or equivalent, some college-level education preferred
- 1+ years in sales oriented role and/or 6+ months of on-site leasing experience or a combination of customer service and sales experience and education preferred
- Knowledge of Fair Housing regulations
- Computer proficiency, including MS Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- YARDI/CRM experience strongly preferred
Physical Demands: The job is periodically sedentary, but requires mobility (i.e. climbing stairs or squatting) to tour
and inspect apartments/communities. Involves sitting, walking, or standing for prolonged
periods of time and stooping for brief periods of time. There is some repetitive motion of the
hands and wrists associated with using a computer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.