Assistant Manager - Circle Properties
The Assistant Manager assists the Property Manager in all aspects of management and manages the property in the Property Manager's absence.
Duties: Duties include but are not limited to the following: Perform as directed those duties of the Property Manager described above, including accounting, management and leasing duties. These include primarily:
• Accounting - entering accounts payables and receivables into the property management software. Assisting w/ rent collections and bad debt collections procedures, work with the property manager on the collection of delinquent accounts
• Administration - Preparation of statement spreadsheet, renewal report, rolling expense workbook, and utility tracker. Pulling of weekly bills, Assisting w/ lease renewals by typing and distributing renewal letters and leases to residents. Performing required Insurance and work order audits.
• Leasing -helping to take phone calls, greet customers, show apartments, close leases when the leasing agent is unavailable or needs assistance due to volume.
• Property- Performing renewal inspections for lease renewals and assisting the Property Manager with driven property inspections.
• Acting as Property Manager - In the Property Manager's absence, the Assistant Manager is responsible for the property and its staff.
• Assistant Managers should hold or be working to attain the professional designation of Certified Apartment Manager or Accredited Property Manager.
• Assistant Managers shall have completed high school or the equivalent.
• It is further required that all Assistant Managers shall have at least 6 months of practical experience as either leasing agent, or Assistant.