Property Manager at The Reserve at Fairway Hills
We are looking for an experienced property manager to be responsible for the direct management oversight of assigned residential properties. The goal is to maximize asset value, customer satisfaction and revenue.
- Manage all aspects of assigned properties
- Maintain a positive, productive relationship with tenants
- Negotiate lease/contracts with contractors in a timely and reliable manner
- Advertise and market vacant spaces to attract tenants
- Collect receivable accounts and handle operating expenses
- Oversee properties’ personnel and assess its performance
- Accomplish financial goals and report on these
- Source and build relationships with prospective clients to expand business opportunities
- Update job and market knowledge
- Proven work experience as property manager
- Fully understanding property management and its financial aspects
- In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management
- Competency in Appfolio property management software preferred but not required.
- Customer focus and bottom line orientation
- Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills
- Well organized with excellent time management skills
Our offices have been closed to the public, and operations virtual since the beginning of the covid pandemic. Our priority is keeping our staff members and residents as safe as we possibly can.
Salary 33,000-37,000 based on experience.
Contact can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org