March 2022 General Membership Meeting
The Jackson Center6000 Moquin Drive Northwest
Huntsville, AL 35806
Join the AANA membership this Thursday March 31 at 12:00 NOON and learn about The Blue Star Crime Free Multi-Housing Program. Its designed to help residents, owners and the managers of rental properties keep drugs and other illegal activity off of their property.
Its a solution oriented program, the Blue Star Program is designed to be easy and effective in reducing the incidents of crime in rental properties.
The program utilizes a unique, three part approach to help prevent crimes while being resident and property owner friendly.
Please join Joel Stevens and his team to learn about the Huntsville Blue Starr Program
- A stable, more satisfied resident base
- Increased demand for rental units with a reputation for active and responsive management
- Lower maintenance and repair costs
- Increased property values
- Improved personal safety for residents, landlords and managers
- Use of the crime free logo in advertising and marketing materials