Artisan Groundskeeper/ Porter

Career Center ,

$16.50/hour

Full Time

401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision

Generous PTO Package

 

“Amazing location!! You can join an award-winning, very cohesive team that wants to share the Artisan experience with a real team player!!”

 

ENTRY LEVEL POSITION * AMAZING WORK ENVIRONMENT * UNIQUE POSITION

 

We have a very unique position open at Artisan that would be perfect for the person that enjoys cleaning and keeping things looking nice. It’s

90% indoors and the remaining 10% is outdoors in a place that feels like a nice resort. This is a full-time position, MON-FRI 8:00-5:00, it pays

$16.50/hour plus bonuses and comes with excellent benefits. If you are that person, or you know someone that may be interested, please

reach out as soon as possible, because this position is available immediately.

 

Please send resumes’ to kathy.woodyard@liveatinland.com